Stumped for dinner? Get our life-saving Dinner Daily newsletter. You (and your stomach) can thank us later!
1 view more photos
Top Review byJSquirrel Wonderful. And it is an ice cream soda. An egg cream is just a drink- no ice cream.
See All Reviews
Make a Tweak Ask a Question
1 recipe photo
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (or 1 large scoop)
- club soda (cold) or seltzer water (cold)
- canned whipped cream (optional)
- Pour the milk into one tall 16-ounce glass.
- Stir in syrup.
- Add in ice cream and enough soda water or selzer to fill almost to top of glass.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
- Serve with a long spoon and a big straw.
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1Calories 507.9 Calories from Fat 195 39% Total Fat 21.7 g 33% Saturated Fat 12.6 g 62% Cholesterol 67.2 mg 22% Sodium 328.8 mg 13% Total Carbohydrate 69.1 g 23% Dietary Fiber 2.5 g 9% Sugars 47.5 g 189% Protein 9.2 g 18%
Like what you see here?
Add to collection
Whoops! There are no results for your search. Please modify your search and try again.