Stumped for dinner? Get our life-saving Dinner Daily newsletter. You (and your stomach) can thank us later!
3 view more photos
Top Review byBaby Kato Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful treat robingracejohnson. The pie had excellent flavor, with a beautiful rich, creamy texture and a lovely crisp topping. The pie was perfect served with a scoope of Hagen Daz strawberry ice cream. My dh was in heaven, we both enjoyed it very much. Made for Pac 2011.
See All Reviews
Make a Tweak Ask a Question
3 recipe photos
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick of butter)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 (1 ounce) baking chocolate squares
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 frozen pie crust
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs and sugar; set aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low to medium heat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Slowly pour hot chocolate mixture into egg/sugar mixture while whisking continuously, so as not to cook the eggs.
- Beat well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 26 minutes. (A crust will form on top, but will be gooey and chocolatey in the middle!).
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8Calories 476.8 Calories from Fat 316 66% Total Fat 35.2 g 54% Saturated Fat 19.9 g 99% Cholesterol 77 mg 25% Sodium 215.5 mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g 15% Dietary Fiber 5.9 g 23% Sugars 25.3 g 101% Protein 7.2 g 14%
Like what you see here?
Add to collection
Whoops! There are no results for your search. Please modify your search and try again.