Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie

Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie

Stumped for dinner? Get our life-saving Dinner Daily newsletter. You (and your stomach) can thank us later!

Recipes Pie

3 view more photos

Top Review by

Baby Kato Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful treat robingracejohnson. The pie had excellent flavor, with a beautiful rich, creamy texture and a lovely crisp topping. The pie was perfect served with a scoope of Hagen Daz strawberry ice cream. My dh was in heaven, we both enjoyed it very much. Made for Pac 2011.

See All Reviews

Make a Tweak Ask a Question

3 recipe photos

Ingredients Nutrition

  • 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick of butter)
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 (1 ounce) baking chocolate squares
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1 frozen pie crust

Directions

  1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. In a mixing bowl combine eggs and sugar; set aside.
  3. Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low to medium heat.
  4. Bring to a boil.
  5. Remove from heat.
  6. Slowly pour hot chocolate mixture into egg/sugar mixture while whisking continuously, so as not to cook the eggs.
  7. Beat well.
  8. Pour mixture into pie crust.
  9. Bake at 375 degrees for 26 minutes. (A crust will form on top, but will be gooey and chocolatey in the middle!).

Nutrition Info

Serving Size: 1 (84 g)

Servings Per Recipe: 8

Calories 476.8 Calories from Fat 316 66% Total Fat 35.2 g 54% Saturated Fat 19.9 g 99% Cholesterol 77 mg 25% Sodium 215.5 mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g 15% Dietary Fiber 5.9 g 23% Sugars 25.3 g 101% Protein 7.2 g 14%

Serves

Yields

pie

Units

US Metric

Like what you see here?

Add to collection

New Collection

Healthy Hungry

collection name

No Results

Whoops! There are no results for your search. Please modify your search and try again.

Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 17
Paula Deen - Wikipedia
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 61
Deep South Dish: Old Fashioned Buttermilk Chess Pie
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 34
Old Fashioned Banana Cream Pie, Oh My - Mommy's Kitchen
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 59
# Paula Deen No Bake Cookie Dough Truffles - Old Fashioned
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 30
Paula Deen Christmas Cookies Best - Healthy Cookie Recipes
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 23
Old Fashioned Chocolate Pie Recipe - Genius Kitchen
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 69
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 21
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 16
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 51
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 54
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 28
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 52
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 10
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 1
Paula deen old fashioned chocolate pie 40